Cuz I heard Jesus, He drank wine And I bet we’d get along just fine, He could calm a storm and heal the blind, And I bet He’d understand a Heart like Mine

Sunday, May 29, 2011

?

.....Truth is, you're the one and only person in this world that will ALWAYS be here for you.

Ha that's no joke.  A couple weeks ago, every thing between me and this one *person* was fine, we were best friends, talked every day and were always here for each other.  But that *person* got in a accident and lost one of her best friends and got hurt pretty bad. That was 2 weeks ago, and I haven't got a dozen texts from her since then(compared to the 100s we sent each other...no I'm not kidding HUNDREDS of texts).  Maybe it's her cell service where she lives...but yet she can update facebook from her phone every few hours, but she can't text her "best friend" back?  I'm not even sure if I really needed her, she'd call or text me.  I just feel lost.  Maybe everything about our friendship wasn't real?  but no, she promised she'd always be here for me and she told me she loved me like a sister.  But then she acts like this?  
I just feel like I'm at a crossroad and i don't know which way to go....do I just lay back and wait for her to come around?  Or do I let it go and not bother with being hurt when we don't talk for a week?  In other words, forget about our friendship all together?  I know she's hurting because of the loss of her friend, but after going through something like that I know I'd hang onto my family and friends and tell them how much I loved and needed them.
I just don't know what to do anymore with this.  I'm just gonna stop trying to talk to her and maybe she'll come back around....even tho it hurts like hell </3

i just had to ramble a little and get that out of my head....
XOXO
Josie

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I can totally relate to that =\ Remember, after every storm comes a rainbow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Monica...glad I'm not the only person that's went thru this! Things seem to be getting better between me and my friend, but its still not the same as before..:/ But you're right, after ever storm, there's always a rainbow!

    ReplyDelete