Cuz I heard Jesus, He drank wine And I bet we’d get along just fine, He could calm a storm and heal the blind, And I bet He’d understand a Heart like Mine

Friday, November 11, 2011

How long gone are ya gonna be?

Annnnnnd 3 months later, here I am.  Where have I been?  Nowhere.  I just fell off the blogging wagon I guess.  Whats new?  Nothin.  I still look the same:


And no, I haven't cut all my hair off, it was pulled back in a pony tail

Still got all my animals:
Blazer dog

Queen Sadie

Bo Bo and his friend Mr. Trailer 

Blakey Pooooo!

Doc

Me and my 1# baby Mick
Hmmm, what else...Oh I went and stayed the night with my bestie last month, to "take her senior pics".  More like act like retards in the grocery store with her and her boyfriend, get ready to leave the store and my "man"(as Kate calls Eddie) drives by and Kate smacks me in the arm and says(Very loudly I might add) "Look there's your man!".  Then ride to her house with her and Skyler(her BF) and blare AC/DC all the way up there.  Then light bon fire, dance, maybe drink a itty bitty bit of Crown(not enough to count, mind you) stay up all night and stalk people on facebook then wake up and go take her SR pictures.  My fav pic from that evening while we were at a parade:

Kate, Dixie and Me
That's been the highlight of my fall.  Ain't had much more excitement.  Oh except for the Buffalo Workin, but that'll be another post after I get done with this one.
Feels like this year's just flying by, seems like just a couple weeks ago it was Spring, but here we're comin up on Christmas soon and a new year.  I'll be 17 in about 5 months, can't believe I actually lived this long.  Haha.
Can't wait for next summer, maybe I'll get to go help ship cattle out.  And maybe get to see Logan(aka a person that I probably shouldn't like but I kinda sorta do.)
Anyways, I'm rambling.  I guess I'll wrap this post up then go start another one on the buffalo workin!  I'll try to get on here and post more, I promise!

Hugs & kisses,
Josie


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've been having fun :)!
    I am turing 17 in two months, I can't believe it either. it feels like I just turned 16.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm turning 17 in 6 months! haha you beat me! ;) Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete