Cuz I heard Jesus, He drank wine And I bet we’d get along just fine, He could calm a storm and heal the blind, And I bet He’d understand a Heart like Mine

Friday, June 10, 2011

Who's kissin you tonight...

So I was gonna post about that goings on 'round here but I CAN NOT get this one person of my head.  It doesn't make sense because I really don't know him, but I can't get him of my mind =\  And it's annoying as h#ll lemmie tell ya!
And there's this one Jason Aldean song that fits this situation perfectly:

"I don't think of you every day and night, I got things to do, yeah I'm doin' alright, so I can't explain while in times like these, I nearly go insane when you're not here with me"

"Oh and is it jealousy that's hurtin me so, why can't I let it be, why can't I just let you go"
Yeah that pretty much describes it perfectly!  I don't even know if i ever cross this kid's mind anymore, all i know is he's one my mind waaaaay more than he should be.  It's just irritating!
Oh the joys of being 16 and living in a county where there's a cute guy drivin a dodge everywhere you look ;)
Anyways, I promise I'll post something that won't have to do with boys soon!
XOXO
Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment