Cuz I heard Jesus, He drank wine And I bet we’d get along just fine, He could calm a storm and heal the blind, And I bet He’d understand a Heart like Mine

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Smh.

Ok so I'm sure any of yall who know about horses/rodeo, know that the WRCA(working ranch cowboy association) Rodeo Finals is going on in Amarillo right now.  And no I'm not down there, but I freaking wish I was!  Anyway, I was looking at some pics on the WRCA website and there was a picture of all the cowboys horseback in the arena while they played the National Anthem.  Nearly all of them had their hats off the whole time but a couple didn't.  That just bugs me....seriously boys, take the time out and just pull your hat off and show some respect!  Well I atleast saw one team that took their hats off....and it just so happens that I know one of 'em!  Ol Lee Boy had his hat off and was actin right(oh and FYI, Lee Boy is the same Lee that was working durin the Buffalo Workin)  Haha anyway I just had to rant a little about that.  And you can bet your ass that every time I hear that National Anthem, my hat's off and over my heart :)  Its just the way I was brought up....

No comments:

Post a Comment