Cuz I heard Jesus, He drank wine And I bet we’d get along just fine, He could calm a storm and heal the blind, And I bet He’d understand a Heart like Mine

Saturday, March 19, 2011

First Post

Ok.  So I've started *this* blog as MY blog.  I have another blog, but some people who I love/disagree with 99.9999% of the time read it, so I have to be careful what I put on there.  Oy; I know!  I just want a blog that I can post what I want(i.e. what I feeling, what stories I write, ect ect), so that's what this one is for!   The name of the blog, just "came" to me, I tired various other names but none fit it the way this one did.  I guess I'll use this as kind of a diary, and write about my life and times!;)  So be a little darling and click on that "follow" button!:)


Signing off,
Briggsie

No comments:

Post a Comment