Cuz I heard Jesus, He drank wine And I bet we’d get along just fine, He could calm a storm and heal the blind, And I bet He’d understand a Heart like Mine

Thursday, May 26, 2011

What's Been Crackin 'Round Here

{W.A.R.N.I.N.G This is going to  be a long drawn out post about a lot of things}
Alright so last Tuesday(17th) my best friend got in a horrible wreck.  She made it , but the girl who was driving sadly didn't.  It was unreal that night, 10 different people texting me all at once, me bawling cuz I was scared $h!tless that i almost lost my best friend.  somebody who is like my sister and someone who I trust  more than most of my family(I know i sound like a bad person when i say that), she coulda been gone like *that* but she wasn't so God evidently has a plan for her life...big time.  
It just brings a lot of things into perspective for me(even tho i didnt go through what Kate did), you know?  YOu get exactly ONE chance at life and God can call you home in a split second if he wants.  There for a while(like a couple months ago)I couldn't WAIT to grow up and turn 18 and do whatever I want, but now...it's just like I wanna hang onto being a kid for a little while longer and just soak it up.  
What am I gonna see when I'm 40 years old when I look back at my life right now?  Me not being able to wait to turn 18 and just sitting around being mad that I've still got 2 years before I turn 18?  Or me being 100% what  I really am and living life to the fullest?  I think I'd rather remember the ladder of the the two!  
So yeah, I guess Kate's wreck had a pretty good impact on me too.  Kinda made me pull my head outta my a** and realize what I have and that I better go to livin it right!  I guess God just works in mysterious way like that.

Enough with the sad stuff...Now what else? 
Oh yes, SCHOOL'S OVVVVVER WITH FOR THE SUMMMMMMER!! yes I'm a tad excited.  Well it's over with unless I want to graduate next year....hell I donno what I'm gonna do, but like I said, I'm livin life like a should, with lots of happiness :)

Speaking of happiness....Here's pictures I've took with my phone(with the Instagram app) that make me happy(lol):
Boots and jean shorts

Alright, so I 'spose you halfta be me to understand the beauty in this picture,
but this is the perfect example of a Summer Sunset in my eyes

My Baby!  My Sweetheart!  My Favorite Horse on this planet!  My Bllllaaaaaakeeey Poooo!
A.k.a Blake the horse.
I've taken more pictures with my phone using Instagram in the last week than I have taken with my camera!  I just love it!  There's something about the "old school/vintage/retro" look about those pictures I take with it that I'm just completely in love with.  I can defiantly see myself "capturing summer" with the camera on my phone lol

We've been havin a lot of storms here lately, but thankfully nothing as bad as the ones that hit Joplin and southern Oklahoma.  Lotsa big thunderheads, rain, thunder and lighting.  Me and my other good friend Lauren (who's living with one of the guys my dad works with, so she lives like 500 feet from my house) text eachother back and forth everytime it gets cloudy haha
Speakin of Miss Lauren, the other night I was mowing the yard in a bikini top, cutoff shorts, barefoot(keep reading, this does have something to do with Lauren), and a Dodge cap all while listening to Colt Ford, aka being a total hick-chick.  Thank God I live 20 miles from the nearest town and the county road is far enough away from the house that nobody can really see me. So after I get done mowing, I go out to feed the horses, Lauren see's me out walking so she walks over to the barn where I'm at and we have a good 45 minute convo about everything from chiggers to the Northy's(Cowboys.  I like their dad cuz he's funny as hell and is a good friend to my dad, but those boys? eh...) and nail polish.  haha yeah we're random.  For being 4 years older than me, either 1) I act like a 20 year old or 2) she acts like a 16 year old, cuz we get along like really well!lol  Hopefully she'll stick around for a while cuz she makes life up here in the boonies a little less boring!haha

Sooo anyways, I guess that's about it for now!  I gotta go give my stinky dog(Sadie) a bath...joy.
Hugs & Kisses
Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment