Cuz I heard Jesus, He drank wine And I bet we’d get along just fine, He could calm a storm and heal the blind, And I bet He’d understand a Heart like Mine

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Well Hello!

Remember me?  Josie?  The one who used to post a lot?  *Crickets*  Is anyone even still here?!
No?  Ok then I'll just talk to myself.  Ha.

ANYWAY...I'm back!  Missed me didn'tcha?! Hehe, alright so I'm back for a while anyway.  I guess I kinda fell of the Blogger Wagon for a month I mean few days.  Because I've been busy(*cough*not really*cough*) and just not wanting to post anything, I've posted N.O.T.H.I.N.G on either of my blogs and have severely neglected my Daily Snapshots on my other blog.  I just haven't had time(that's the best excuse that I can come up with at the moment).   So anyway, here in a bit, I'll type up a long drawn-out update post and maybe another one on music or something!

Adios for now!  I'll be back!
XOXO
Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment