Cuz I heard Jesus, He drank wine And I bet we’d get along just fine, He could calm a storm and heal the blind, And I bet He’d understand a Heart like Mine

Saturday, November 12, 2011

My Day in a nutshell.

How was my day?  Oooh it was just GrAnD(I'm being mildly sarcastic here people.)  First off, I slept till 10:00...that was awful nice. lol.  Then I discover that I don't have any toilet paper out in my little house.  I found that out the hard way.  Sorry, TMI probably...
ANYWAY...Then I go eat homemade sausage biscuits(Y.U.M.!).  After stuffing myself, I go back out to my little house to start the hunt for my long estranged iPod that I haven't used since last Feb.  See I got a 32 gb iPod touch for Christmas last year, then I got a iPhone as a early birthday present...so that kinda canceled out the whole point of having a iPod since I had a brand new phone WITH a iPod in it.   So I put my nearly new iPod in a little markup bad and stuck it in my dresser.  Well me being slightly forgetful, I forgot thats where I put it.  Soo after breakfast, I went and tore my room apart looking for it....didn't find it. And the whole time I was looking, Mick was laying outside of my room, "protecting me"...

 Then i got called into the house because mama needed help tearing taking apart a old piano that's been on the back porch since God knows when.  It was stuffed down in the end of the back porch, between the wall and the freezer.  Well it was all going along just peachy till we couldn't get the screws that held everything together broke loose because our drill is crappy and the screws had been in there since 1482(give or take a few years probably.)  After 15 minutes of me fighting it, I say "hang on a minute, I'll be right back" and take off across the yard to dad's truck and find the biggest hammer in his tool boxes.  
After a couple whacks, the piano DID come apart!  By then I'm getting awful close to throwing a fit because I'm madder than a old wet hen.  Fast forward 30 minutes, the piano is drug out into the carport...in a lot of pieces I might add.   SO that was all happy and the back porch has 10x more room.  
A+ on that job.
Now back to my hunt for my iPod.  While I was whoopin, beatin and bangin on the stupid piano, it dawned on me that I had put my iPod in a makeup bad and stuck it in my dresser....so i went out to my room, started digging through all my makeup bags and looky what I found....
Fouuuuunnnnd it!  Now I can pack ALL of my music around with me!!
Then I had to dig a splinter out of the side of my thumb that I got when we drug the piano out.  Mama couldn't get it, dad didn't want to hurt me, and Jennie?  I wouldn't dare trust her with digging a splinter out of my thumb with a needle!  Lol so anyway I finally got it dug out and it hurts like a SOB right now!
And after that, everything was all fine and dandy, the piano was out of the house, I found my iPod....oh and I put more toilet paper out in my room :) bahaha

whatta day!
Stay tuned for a rant post, I found something that annoys me today.

Be back in just a bit, I gotta go find a snack cuz I'm hungry!lol
*~*Josie*~*

No comments:

Post a Comment