Cuz I heard Jesus, He drank wine And I bet we’d get along just fine, He could calm a storm and heal the blind, And I bet He’d understand a Heart like Mine

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Summer State of Mind


Its Summer(not officially, but its pretty close anyway), and I'm just loving it.   Straw hats, ripped jeans tucked into my boot tops, gettin tan...it all makes me happy!:)  Oh and I can't forget the Riding Horses part either!
My horse, Tonto a.k.a Pinto Beans(thanks to my dad)
There's a 99% chance that I'm gonna be riding ^him^ tonight.  And during shipping(when me and dad go help a ranch ship cattle out) oh boy, talka bout something that makes me laugh!  Shipping, haha, last year was interesting enough!  It all mainly had to do  the kid in the gray shirt and black cap in this picture(4th from the right)

Haha yes he kept it interesting! *Josie snickers* He sure thought he was the stuff till he couldn't get his horse, which I call Ol Sorrely(in a extremely sarcastic tone) led through the gate, and while this is going on, my best friend looks at me with that "Don't make me start laughing at him" look of hers....quite a morning that was.
Since I've got a good horse to ride this year, i get to go horseback instead of riding in the feed truck like I did last year, hehehe me+Kate+dumb/young cowboys= TROUBLE! lol

And let us not forget the our other enemies acquaintances, the Northys(not technically their name but close enough), I shutter at the thought of them boys...just kidin, I really want the loosen the cinches on their saddles and make their horses run off...har de har har
   Anyways, let us show a picture of the Legends In Their Own Mind(as Kate would say)
From the guy on the paint horse and to the right minus the other one who had already rode off
Yessir they are dandies!


Enough with that, how bout some more pictures I've taken in the last couple days...





"I'm a Bird" 
Yes I do believe Mr. Summer has arrived in on the Prairie!

*I wrote most of this last night...before all hell broke loose with the horses(that post is comin right up), so I'm gonna end this post and go write about my hellion paint horse!*

XOXO
Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment