Cuz I heard Jesus, He drank wine And I bet we’d get along just fine, He could calm a storm and heal the blind, And I bet He’d understand a Heart like Mine

Monday, May 9, 2011

The Going's On Around Here...

Well I do believe summer has finally hit the Osage!  Our weather went from upper 60s for highs, too low 90s in the time span of about a week.  I simply L.O.V.E it!  I'm thinkin that this afternoon I'm gonna be kicked back on a lounger out in the sun, soakin up them rays ;)  If it keeps warming up, I bet we'll have our pool put up before the end of this month.  Ahh that sounds good...
Moving on....I still haven't got my Learner's Permit yet, even tho I finished my online stuff a couple weeks ago...I'm not even gonna get started on why I haven't got the LP yet *Rolls Eyes*
But hopefully I'll have it before this month is over....hopefully.  And hopefully I'll have a truck before then.  We've got a 2000 Tahoe(With leather seats, cd player, automatic transmission ect ect) but I want a truck....I know, I sound soo spoiled, huh?!  My perfect truck would be a '90s Dodge flatbed, big mud tires, tinted windows, stacks, standard[transmission], basically a truck that looks like a redneck mobile(it may or may not be to show off a little for a kid I like, but we won't go into great detail over that ;) )

Let's see, what else, oh to prove that I can/will put pictures on here, here's a random picture:
HA....See I can add pictures!  This was last night looking out over my little pond, totally looks like summer to me!

Other than all of the above, nothing really exciting has gone on lately.  We've been trapping wild hogs(that have become a major pain in the a** around here), that gave a little entertainment.  
I've been thinkin bout cutting my hair(again) but this time I want it short, like shoulder length short.  Right now it's halfway down my back and driving me nuts.  
One of my friends has hers cut pretty short and it looks super cute on her.
 I'm just bored with mine right now, its just blah.

I've been trying to get my 9th grade school books finished, and get started on 10th grade(where i should be), i've almost got them done, thank God!  
so my days have been filled with school, going to the shop with dad, and working on stories.  So freakin exciting, I know! *Rolls Eyes Again*
I probably won't stop doing school work till next month, I think f i really tried, I could be completely done with school next year, which would be totally and completely awesome.  I should prolly be working on school instead of typing this stuff up, but oh well...

Later I've got to post about some new music I've found, just not now because I've got to go tan ;)

I guess that's it for now,
XOXOXO
Briggsie



No comments:

Post a Comment