Cuz I heard Jesus, He drank wine And I bet we’d get along just fine, He could calm a storm and heal the blind, And I bet He’d understand a Heart like Mine

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Untitled

{Wrote this last night at about 11:45...just now getting around to postin it on this blog}



It's nights like these...


The low rumble of thunder off in the south
The never-ending song of the whippoorwill & crickets
The fireflies lighting up the complete blackness of a moonless night
The squeak of a fan that sets in my window, sucking in the cool mid-May air
The smell of the rain drenched trees and grasses
The peacefulness of  it all 








That are burned into my heart; that I'll remember all my life...it's hard to explain how it is out here after a thunder storm, but it's wonderfully beautiful in it's hard to explain entirety.....

No comments:

Post a Comment