Cuz I heard Jesus, He drank wine And I bet we’d get along just fine, He could calm a storm and heal the blind, And I bet He’d understand a Heart like Mine

Saturday, July 30, 2011

I seriously deserve a award for being Worlds Greatest Blogger....

.....NOT!
Helloooo friends, anybody left on here?  I doubt that there is since I haven't posted in FOR{FREAKING}EVER!  Yeah I apologize for that.   

But I've got pictures to share and a little update on life in O.C.
Last night I went and spent the evening with my (un-biological) sister/best friend Kate.  Had a absolute BLAST!
We rode horses....
^^Really super bad picture of me(on the left) but we was having fun!
Me on Kate's horse Blaze
Me "facebook creeping" as Kate would say.
We made up nick-names for Him and for a kid(whom is pretty damn cute his own self) that Kate's secretly got a *thang* with.(Oh did I mention she's got a boyfriend?  Yep, that's a whole 'nother post) and had a fun 3 or 4 hours!


And other than that, everything's been pretty freakin boring around here.  Pretty irritating too(don't ask).  Summer's slowly fading away and I'm not real sure I'm ready to be completely done with it.  
I've got to take Kate's Senior pictures sometime this fall, so that gives me something to look forward too.

I guess that's about it for this post, I'll be back in a lil' bit to talk about Kate and her boyfriendS
Lord have mercy.


Lotsa Love and Hugs,
Josie


  

No comments:

Post a Comment