Cuz I heard Jesus, He drank wine And I bet we’d get along just fine, He could calm a storm and heal the blind, And I bet He’d understand a Heart like Mine

Friday, July 1, 2011

Such a BAD BAD BAD Blogger!

I know I know, I havent posted on here in F.O.R.E.V.E.R!  Well I've been busy..sort of.  Alright all I've been doing is sleeping late and swimming all day.  But it's summer and I'm gonna enjoy it while it lasts!

Since I haven't posted in a couple weeks, I'll give yall the run-down about everything that's happened....


I'm happy to say that me & my best friend are back to where our friendship was before her car wreck, thank goodness

I still think of that *one* person too much, it'd help if we didnt pass him every time we go to town or every time I get on facebook and something of his in my newsfeed.  I'm slowly getting over him tho.  Kate still says I'm crazy over him

We sold my horse Tonto after All hell broke loose but the good news is that dad found me another horse...THIS horse:
(It's a bad picture I know)

He's a big boned bay horse and is the sweetest thing
Handles good and acts like he's bomb proof

Shipping starts the 18th of this month so hopefully he'll be good enough for me to ride


It's been hotter than hell here lately, we haven't had a day under 90* in I can't remember when
I LOVE it! ;)

Let's see, oh I got some of my pictures on the front page of the local paper today!  Pretty dang cool

And other than swimmin, takin pictures and riding the horses a lil along, I haven't been up to much!
So I guess this has been a pretty boring post huh?!lol

We're supposed to blow up firecrackers tomorrow night since our plans for a big party fell thru(Lordy*Me rolling my eyes*)
So other than shipping, I don't really have much to look forward too this week

Enough with my poor pitiful me stuff

I hope my followers are good and that yall have a good weekend :)  and i promise I'll try to post more and add pictures and such

Until next time,
~Josie~

1 comment:

  1. I Josie! What a fun and neat blog! I really like your design!
    If you're interested, I blog at www.projectpaperie.blogspot.com
    I would be honored if you would stop by and say hello!

    ReplyDelete